PAGES

Project: Powder Room

19 October 2013

Finally, I am throwing in the towel! The powder room is done (well, for now)!

Some people are born with a fantastic skill set that allows them to create wonderful things... Our skill set doesn't include carpentry. While YouTube and HGTV makes everything look easy and fantastic. I have to keep in mind they are professionals and this is not my day job. Overall, I love the concept of our powder room. It's when you start looking at the fine details and you can see our blunders. As I stated, we are not professionals and we are learning as we go... You have to crawl before you walk, right?


I've omitted the picture of me in my sweatpants.... you'll thank me later! The wallpaper makes me giggle with delight every time I see it! It's from Cole & Son, the Fornasetti II Collection, Teatro 97/14043.

x, Shan
Follow us on Pinterest
Jes + Shan


No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger